ABOVE ALL ELSE, SYMMETRY Stunning and supremely private, this luxury residence is perfectly situated on three beautiful acres. A private entry and circular drive are followed by a porte-chochere drive-through entry and rear four-car garage. Georgian inspired architecture is enhanced with numerous outdoor venues that overlook the symmetry of French inspired gardens, befitting this this modern classic manor home. Inside, exquisite interior spaces invite resort-styled living and grand scale entertaining beginning with an elegant entry foyer and arched vestibule that visually frames the dramatic cascading stair and mid-landing with bench seating. Generous living and dining formals flank the entry hall and have solid core pocket doors. The banquet-sized dining room also has a pivot door to access the kitchen and the living room has a fireplace and library built-ins that could make it a perfect work at study. The extended foyer and grand stair is sided by two halls that draw you in with light streaming from a wall of tall windows and atrium doors that lead to one of many rear patios. The right wing of the home includes a family room and atrium doors to a wrap-around patio and pergola cloaked in grape vine. This wing also conveniently includes a main level en-suite bedroom with a private attached full bath. On the opposite side of the extended hall, a gracious opening unfolds into an upgraded kitchen with quartz counters, a second family room, and a large, light-filled conservatory with three walls of windows and access to a wrap-around logia-styled porch with classical columns. Interior spaces, each with access to outdoor living venues, are designed to overlook a quintessential formal French garden with a center fountain. The gardens are encircled by seasonal blooms and English plantings that transition the symmetry of the sculpted hedge to the surrounding natural landscape. This idyllic setting offers all the elements and amenities for perfected living and entertaining. Come home to French-themed gardens, luxury living, and resort-styled amenities at every turn!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian
4 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas
7,873 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Low-Emittance , Screened, Wood Frame
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price