Welcome home to this renovated end-of-group townhome in the hidden gem of Chapel Hill. Wonderful main level floor plan featuring a sunny front study / home office, center kitchen and open layout living & dining room with hardwood floors and access to rear deck. Large master suite with double vanity, soaking tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Two additional spacious upper level bedrooms and full bath. Cozy lower level family room with wood burning fireplace, bonus room, full bath and laundry room. Private, fenced rear yard with extensive hardscape. Ready for you to call Home! Close to I-83 and 695.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,715 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price