Stately trees stand guard as you drive down Tralee Road. At the end of your woodland drive you arrive at building 12000 sited in a cul de sac with a large grassy island. Towering trees surround the building on all four sides and from the fifth floor balcony (unit 501) you feel like you are living in a treehouse of your very own...green and serene. Once inside the unit, the foyer offers you an introduction to a well thought out floor plan. The large expanse of kitchen provides ample storage with 2 long shelves, perfect to set up your coffee/expresso bar and display your cookbook collection. Great kitchen table space with an entrance to the balcony which has a very accommodating storage closet. Much of the unit has high quality engineered wood floors. The living room/dining room combination is highlighted by a gas fireplace. The large primary bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and bath with shower. Recent updates include a newer HVAC system ( 2019 ) , washer (2018 ) and new gas range (2021). Plenty of parking always available. This is a well maintained secure condo complex. There is an annual front foot fee of $325. Rental and pet policy explained in the MLS documents. End your search by viewing this special condo.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,310 sq. ft
Mays Chapel North
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Elevator, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price